Cape Town - South Africa
Language of Instruction: English
Academic Credit Available: Yes
This company is well known in engineering circles and has become synonymous with hydraulic and pneumatic engineering countrywide. Since they were founded, they have been in the forefront of advancement of the South African industrial sector with their hydraulics and pneumatics . They use advanced technology to design, manufacture, install and commission complete hydraulic and pneumatic systems at their two major facilities in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
-Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications
-Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
-Working in logistics and analysis, technology management
-Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques, amongst many other tasks and duties required of a Mechanical engineering student.
Academic credit is available.
As this internship is academically recognized credit is given by the interns study institution
-Studying towards an Engineering degree
-Have a strong technical and organisational background
-Reasonable English language skills, some previous experience and be hard-working, independent and reliable.
Apartment / Flat
Include: Magister's Services include:
1. Meet and greet at the airport and transfer
2. Introduction and orientation into Cape Town
3. We supply you with a comprehensive information pack inclusive of a South African SIM-card and map
4. We accompany you on the first day of work and introduce you to your new colleagues
5. Guidance in using the public transport system
6. We send you our informative newsletter weekly via email on a Monday
7. Weekly regular Magister meetings and events
8. Organization of monthly weekend adventure getaways and excursions
9. Support in the organization trips and tours, 10% discounts are given by many operators
10. Permanent contact partner and advisor, 24/7 emergency service
As this internship is academically recognized the intern can apply for funding or a grant from their study institution
This internship is offered year round
Magister Student Placement Organisation
P.O Box 13
South Africa, Cape Town
0027 (0)86 2126307